Cupcake!, originally uploaded by bunnyeatsbear – Me!
- Finding out this amazing family that were regulars at my workplace moved to a town I was familiar with (El Paso!), even though I’ll miss seeing them come in and seeing artwork around the local shops here. P.S. Thank’s for inpiring me, art-wise!
- My crazy antics this morning (I’m planning a small article on this later!)
- Croissants filled with strawberry rhubarb jelly
- Taking a picture for an article for later, and realizing the clock said 11:11 in the picture.
- My pregnant cat slowly growing rounder, she’s very petite so its hardly noticeable, but cute!
- Weekly, sometimes bi-weekly lunch at Panera with Jon.
- Being so close to get my Tier 10 piece on WOW with my druid!
- I ran into a regular customer of mine at Panera and she told me congratulations on the engagement, well, we’re not engaged, but it led to a great conversation that I loved. We talked about putting a tie on my dog and allowing him at the wedding, if its an outside wedding, and finding a crazy minister (I voted for my friend Karl or Jon’s buddy Kyle.
- Cupcakes! There are NO cupcake places around here! And Jon brought home a box of cupcakes, including the one picture above. It was so big we cut it in half!
- Looking for a motorcycle!
- BLOG COMMENTS. I’m finally slowing lowering myself into the blog-sphere instead of lurking on it and I LOVE discovering new blogs, and getting new comments.
- Realizations about myself
- Kris Kuksi ‘s art, his sculptures are nearly indescribable, the attention to detail is amazing, its quite macabre but fascinating.
- This image of Morgan Freeman’s chain of command, starting at the top with God from Bruce Almighty.
- Alice in Wonderland and nearly everything associated with it!
- Thoughts about getting a tea related tattoo!
- Posting an old class picture, tagging everyone on facebook and the replies and re-visiting old friends that ensued